12 December 2013

Sept. Camping

It's Raining, it's pouring and we forgot the tent poles.

We headed North to go Camping with the Grantham's and enjoy so cooler weather. We packed up our tiny city car that turned into a clown car with camping provisions. We got to camp just in time as the sun was going down and a light drizzle started. At that point we found out that WE FORGOT THE TENT POLES. It was a new tent so maybe that makes it better...

Thankful we have engineers with us and the boys made a make shift shelter. By then it was pouring and our bedding was soaked. Awesome.  Luke screamed all night so I crawled in their suburban and endured a loud sleepless night while trying to save the rest of the campers from Luke's torment. In the morning in had multiple blow-outs and slept all day. Poor guy.










The campsite was beautiful with a wide river down a shot hiking trail with fishing. But after two nights of no sleep I called it and we headed home a day early. I was done. At least it funny now.

No comments: