12 December 2013

Oct 20. LUke Dieter 8 Months

Luke is now 8 months old and so very handsome. He has a smile that would melt anyone's heart and we just love having him in our family. He is still pretty fussy but in his difference it is usually when I don't keep him on his schedule. Putting him in the Ergo is still a cure all and I thank Heaven for that every day. I am so glad there is something to do to make him happy. We started sleep training at 7.5 months. It took three days of me sleeping right next to a blaring sound machine but he did great. I am sure the first night was worse for me, I don't think Luke even cried.

At 8 Months Luke:
* has 6 teeth. (4 on top, 2 on bottom)
*wears size 3 diapers
* size 12m clothes
*sleeps from 7pm- 730am waking up once around 5am.
*takes two naps a day. 9:30-11:30am and 2-3pm
*rolls and army crawls all over the living room
*love to eat greek yogurt, mashed potatoes, green bell peppers and Genivieve's popsicles
*love to be tickled
*enjoy it when the whole family puts on a show and sings to him for every meal
*Says Dada and decided that he loves his Dad! Mom however is reserved only with tears.
*has some serious "monkey toes" gripping toes. He tries to grip the floor so he doesn't stand much.
*loves all things musical and loves story time
*loves to pull hair

** journal at 7 months. We love our little man so much and so thankful to be getting a little sleep.
Today my boy is 7 months old and yesterday was the first (hopefully of many) day that he did not scream or cry at me once! What a glorious day. I forgot I could be so happy**



No comments: