Halloween was fun this year. This was the first year Genivieve got to pick out her own costume. I thought I would dread the day we moved into the Princess phase, but for her its more about the pretty dress and hair and not about being a princess. So we pressed on. Like every stage in child rearing it has been a fun one.
Now that we are rounding the corner to having a three-year-old we have been focusing on earning things. Since she is not quite ready to understand money she earned her princess dress by being accident free for one ENTIRE week and I held firm. It took a little over a month but she made it! Glad we started Potty Training in September or she might have not earned it in time for Halloween.
Luke made the most serious Astronaut Commander but a very handsome one. Some of the older folks at church thought he was a race car driver.... guess they missed his NASA patch. Either way he is one squishy handsome boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment