so it shall be.
We have always had her name decided on but now it is HER name. We have been calling our little miss by her name from the beginning and that is who she will be. As for right now no middle names have been picked. I struggle giving my child a nine letter name AND a middle name, so when we meet her perhaps we will know if she will have one. The poor kid is going to have writers cramp at the age of three when she is learning how to spell her name. I hope she will love it as much as we do.
So many say that picking the name is the hardest thing, but for us it was the easiest thing to agree on. So we can't wait to meet you little Vieve!

2 comments:
Very cute! And go for a middle name, make it short. =0) The people I've known that have skipped middle names for their kids have later wished they used one - especially when the kids get older and wonder why the don't have a middle name. But I'm sure whatever y'all decide will be perfect for your little miss.
Oh I love it!! =D
Post a Comment