As I was rocking the sweet baby I work with to sleep today, I was thinking about what a great job I have. The family is great, it takes me three minutes to drive to work (that's my kind of commute) and I have unlimited access to Food Network and HGTV while I'm at work and I take full advantage. I always laugh when someone asks what I "do" and I always reply "I nanny". It's funny to me because it never feels much light "work", the kind I was trained to do in college but the kind of work I have always wanted to do. So if its what you want to spend your time doing, is it considered work?
I feel so fortunate to have a job, especially in this economy and one I like no less. These days may come to an end when I graduate but maybe not if I just bring my little one along. I'm sure it will be great for them to have a friend.
Sorry for the picture of a picture...
I love baby feet, so if you can tell, here is our little munchkins feet.
I love that it looks like baby bear paws. :-) So adorable!
I can't make out what the other photos are of,
but we still ooow and awww over them. So cute!
1 comment:
You work as a nanny too??? So do I! And I get to take my kids along with me and they all play together so well! It's great! I truly feel like I'm being paid to raise my children. =)
I LOVE the ultrasound picture! Those are always so special and fun! Even if my husband swears it just looks like a snowstorm to him. LOL! We just had our first doc appt yesterday and got an ultrasound of our third little one. So awesome!! =)
Post a Comment